John L. Holder created JLH Consulting to assist land based fish farmers with setting up, maintaining, and upgrading their recirculating aquaculture systems. He understands that many fish farmers’ entire businesses rely on a RAS that is profitable, reliable, and maintainable. That’s why his business is more than just about designing and building RAS for people.
Here at JLH Consulting, we strive to be the ultimate RAS company. As one of the leading companies in the industry, we’re always working on new design techniques and manufacturing processes. If you’re interested in learning more about what we offer, get in touch with us today. We’re ready to discuss your project and its scope of supply or services.
We use the following process:
- Create a biological model
- Design the system
- Meet with you multiple times to ensure all of your needs will be met by this system
- Go through a final process review
- Create conceptual drawings
- Move on to construction drawings
- Set up a mentoring program
This process has been proven time and again to be the most effective method in providing our customers with the best land based fish farm systems.